Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2009 Food & Wine Festival

The Epcot Food & Wine Festival is gearing up for its 14th run since 1996.  This will probably be the fourth or fifth time I've been able to attend.  Each trip is more and more enjoyable, not sure if that's just because of my appreciation of food has increased or because they outdo themselves every year!

While looking over the list of various flavors that will be available, I've already scoped out the places I need to hit.  It's a rather lengthy list, and I may be very stuffed afterwards, but I'm going to try my best to taste as much as I can!  I think one of the places I'm looking forward to most is the Desserts & Champagne!  I have such a sweet tooth but who can pass up this combination?!

Some of the notable countries and flavors represented at this year's festival are Athens, Bangkok, Barcelona, Bologna, Marrakesh, Mexico City, Montreal, Vienna, Tokyo, Rio de Janiero and so many more.  I always find the portions are just the right size for sampling new flavors; not too much but just enough to get the idea if you like it or not.

I am hoping to blog some while "on the road" about some of the new tastes I've gotten to experience and also hope to post some pictures.  Until then, happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment