Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Disney Holidays

So for the first time ever, we will be spending our Christmas at WDW.  Even better than that, we are going for 2 whole weeks!!  I'm so excited I can barely contain myself or talk about anything else.  As if that wasn't exciting enough, for the first part of the trip we are staying at Bay Lake Towers in a Magic Kingdom view (can't wait for the fireworks!!) and the second part we are Saratoga Springs in the Treehouse Villas.  This is all good news. 

The one thing I was truly disappointed about was that we wouldn't be arriving early enough to see Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.  I really enjoyed this when we went in 2007.  So if this is my biggest disappointment, am I really doing so bad?  Not so much.

For a few weeks now, I've been wondering what special things might be going on in the parks on the actual holidays.  I haven't been able to find out.  So imagine my excitement when today I read that both Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade and Holiday Wishes will be going on during regular park hours from Dec 19th-Dec31st!  This is like a bonus!!  It's like getting Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party without having to pay the extra price for admission to the event.  For all the Disney geeks out there, you will totally get this :)

My holidays have become more magical already!!  Now, I really can't wait for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. How is it possible that you haven't been to Disney at Christmas time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure! I went the week before Christmas 2 years ago but that's been the closest. It will be interesting since we usually stay close to home!

    ReplyDelete