Thursday, September 10, 2009

Disney Mom's Panel

The Disney Mom's Panel is accepting applications for 2010.  I decided to give it a shot this year even though I'm not a mom.  I figure I'm enough of a Disney aficionado even without kids to share my knowledge with people about planning trips to the Mouse House.  In fact, I thought it would be good to even share some of those thoughts here in the future.

Anyway, there were 3 questions which seems like it would really put the pressure on.  I didn't want to over-think it too much so I went with my first reaction responses.  I won't hear anything until the beginning of November, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)  If I get picked, I get at least a week vacation in December.  I'm not sure how that will work with the already planned 2 week vacation, so I'm thinking maybe I won't work in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment